Amputee Society
 Canterbury & Westland Inc
 

 

History:



On the 12 October 1944 a meeting convened by Mr H W (Bert) Rogers resolved that the Canterbury and Westland Civilian Amputee Association be formed. among those present at the meeting were Mr F G (Gordon) Trotman, and Mr J (Jim) Bishop. In 1948 there was a name change to our present organisation.

 

Site last updated 11 November 2015  •   Send us an email  •   Print this page

Photo of the Amputee logo