Canterbury & Westland Inc
The information contained in this website does not necessarily reflect the views of the Amputee Society of Canterbury & Westland Inc or the Amputee Federation of New Zealand.
Materials on this website have been produced and/or compiled by the Amputee Society of Canterbury & Westland for the purpose of providing it's supporters and the public with direct access to information.
All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information available on or through this website. Content may be changed, deleted, added, or otherwise amended without notice.
The contents of this website should not be construed as legal advice.
Reference to any company, product, software, process, or service whether by trade name, trademark, manufacture, or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by Amputee Society of Canterbury & Westland Inc.
Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other policies that form part of it.
Privacy and Security Statement
You may browse and access information contained within this website without providing any personal information. Where you voluntarily provide personal information (e.g. through email or feedback), we will only use that information to communicate with you.
We will keep any such information secure and will not disclose it to any third parties.
If you have any concerns about personal information that we hold please contact us:
Send us an email
The information on this website is subject to copyright. Such provisions serve to identify the information source and, in specific instances, to prohibit reproduction of materials without specific permission.
Written information may be reproduced for personal or in-house use without formal permission or charge. Information on this website must not be used in a commercial context unless written permission has been given by the Amputee Society of Canterbury & Westland Inc.
The use of images is strictly reserved. Images may not be reproduced in any form whatsoever without permission.
Where any material from this website is used in any context, it must be clearly sourced to this website and state the date of publication.
Amputee Society of Canterbury & Westland Inc encourages users to establish hypertext links to this site.
You do not have to ask permission to link directly to this site and we do not object to you linking directly to our information.
If your site is improved or benefits by linking to this site we consider the reciprocal might also be true. If you tell us of your link we might provide a complimentary link back to your site.
In all cases we ask the following:
- The pages on this website are not loaded into frames on other sites. The entire page(s) should be loaded into the users' window so that users know they are viewing content from the Amputee Society of Canterbury & Westland Inc website.
- Content from this site will be used "as is".
- Use of the Amputee Society of Canterbury & Westland Inc logo can only be by permission.
Our policy regarding links to external websites is as follows:
- Links to websites not under the control of Amputee Society of Canterbury & Westland Inc are provided solely for the convenience of users.
- Amputee Society of Canterbury & Westland Inc is not responsible for the accuracy, currency or the reliability of external content. Amputee Society of Canterbury & Westland Inc does not offer any guarantee in that regard and is not responsible for the information found through these links.
- Amputee Society of Canterbury & Westland Inc does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in or on any external websites. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind.
- We cannot guarantee that external links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages.